Apply by emailing Resume/CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com We are looking for motivated, compassionate, and flexible individuals who ideally have a background in psychology, neuroscience, and/or other biological sciences. A previous psychiatric or medical work experience is a plus.
If you are a pre-PA or EMT student, this is a great opportunity to receive paid clinical hours, as you will be treating patients daily.
JOB TITLE: TMS Operator
REPORTS TO: Lead TMS Director of Operations
JOB OVERVIEW: The TMS Operator is directly responsible for providing patient care utilizing this breakthrough treatment modality. This Operator will be trained to administer in-office therapeutic treatments utilizing the TMS system under the direction of our treating physician. Their primary responsibilities will be to administer and manage specific clinical services to our patients and to administer the treatments.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION: The TMS Operator will be expected to go through an intensive hands-on training. In addition to the experiential training, the TMS Operator will be expected to read research articles, to increase their expertise with this treatment procedure, Major Depressive Disorder, and other psychiatric disorders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Complete initial educational sessions with patients about deep TMS and machine used in the treatments.
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, calling patients, and scheduling appointments.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow guidelines of HIPAA.
- Perform equipment positioning for TMS treatment sessions.
- Explain and administer treatments to patients while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor patients for medical symptoms while receiving treatment, including addressing any patient discomfort.
- Provide medical interventions in an emergency situation.
- Follow established treatment and office procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all staff, in particular the Director of Operations and all physicians.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- We are looking for motivated, compassionate, and flexible individuals who ideally have a background in psychology, neuroscience, and/or other biological sciences.
- A previous psychiatric or medical work experience is a plus.
- If you are a pre-PA or EMT student, this is a great opportunity to receive paid clinical hours, as you will be treating patients daily.
- High ethical standards and conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to be coached.
- Punctuality and Professionalism
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS:
We have part-time positions available. Your shifts will fall between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Job Type: Part-time
Apply by emailing Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org